5.26.2011


things that tingle my happy places....

pelicans soaring along the bridge        
                    blue moon drafts with an orange slice
                                        climbing the tree along the highway
                         fresh paint
                            the smell of charcoal from the grill
                                    no line at the post office
                        reconnecting with my inner student
super dooper dreadlock loops        
             legs dangling over the seawall, licking ben & jerry's off the same spoon as my baby
      a hug from my patient when i leave the house
                                          driving along the ocean, windows open wide
                           painted toenails
     shaking my booty at Nia dance class
                                       ripe raspberries that remind me of grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment