7.18.2009

studio renewal

i'm so happy!!! i've been working in my studio so much that i haven't taken the time to actually CLEAN it. but today i finally got it together...it's not perfect, i'm really sad that i can't find a nice big antique table for my desk. we've been searching all the shops, but nothing that's exactly what i'm looking for. the search continues...

but here's what i DO have:
I used to make these chairs years ago...paint and some decoupage magazine flowers...perfect for the new space!

my version of inspiration wire (some fishing line and binder clips!)


and i LOVE my tackle box...holds all my paints!


but this was my favorite project: an old cake stand and vintage glasses glued on for all my goodies.

before: (old superman lunchbox)


after:
let's see how long this organization lasts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment