11.16.2009

blog withdrawal

which is funny, b/c i was home all weekend. david and i had a date night...which turned out to be really nice, we went to salento and drank wine outside. gotta love houston in november.

i also finished the short story for my class...and turned it in today, sooooo nerve-wracking! i've never taken a creative writing class before and i'm a little anxious for the big "critique" on thursday! wish me luck...

and my friend jamie opened her new etsy shop....be sure to check it out here.

here are some things i started working on last week and haven't touched since then. i feel like i've had more pieces "in progress" than completed in the last month...hmmm, i wonder what that's about.

1 comment:

  1. I really love the blue canvas - the color and that addition of texture to it. That's awesome!!!

    I just wanted to say thanks for posting my link on your blog!!! I really appreciate it,and if you ever want to open your own etsy store to sell your artwork, I can help you out. I've been learning SO MUCH about the site, marketing, etc.

    ReplyDelete