10.30.2009

my friend jamie...

(not to be confused with my sister, who i reference often on this blog) and yes, it WAS weird to move to houston and have a friend named jamie. but what makes it totally normal and special and perfect is the fact that my dear sister and my new friend are two of the sweetest women i know. so today i am spotlighting one of the only people i know who gets as excited about a trip to hobby lobby as i do. check out her edgar allen poe-inspired halloween decorations above...

and let me just show you what she did tonight when david and i came over for movie night (in their THEATRE ROOM, mind you)...
and i'm kinda in love with her studio...
thank goodness this photo was taken when they first moved in, and her space looks a bit more lived-in now, but isn't it perfect? and she's opening an etsy shop this weekend...stay tuned for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment